Monday, September 3, 2012

obsessed.

I have been spending countless hours on Pintrest browsing all of the decor ideas that I am in love with! They have such great tips on decorating on a budget and home remodels.



Guest Bedroom Inspiration

I love these color combinations and I think it will be the inspiration to the future guest room. It's just cozy comfortable and inviting with a touch of girlie. I have not informed Scott yet, but the guest room will also have a make up table so I beautify in there and not take up 85% of the "his and hers" in the master. I have so much make up and hair products that it just makes sense to have my own separate area.




Master Bedroom Inspiration


Look at the ceiling in this room! I want this look for the master room, bright blue ceiling but a deeper darker tan color on the wall. The tan in this room is almost "wimpy," when going with a color you really have to commit to it! This room looks beachy, unisex and calming- it is exactly what I'm going for.



Bathroom Inspiration


This soft green for a bathroom with white accents is just organic and natural. There are two and a half bathrooms so this color I'm sure will be in one of them.




Craft Room Inspiration

Now the craft room... This will be the inspiration, but with brighter colors (probably aqua blue)and with one wall gray and white striped (rather than wall paper). The lay out of the room is great for a craft room. I LOVE the chandelier, it is classy and adorable, I'm on the hunt for it already. The craft room and the kitchen I'm most excited for...



Kitchen Inspiration

The kitchen is outdated to say the least. I found this before and after image which is the exact layout and look of the kitchen in our house. The kitchen needs new appliances, counters, fixtures and cabinets... basically everything to make a kitchen. This is where we will spend 80% of our budget. I really like the "after image" but I want to use a glass shiny back splash in a light or tan color.


Back Splash Inspiration


I LOVE all of these glass back splashes! I cannot wait to actually start decorating! I'm getting so excited to start gathering furniture and start all the DIY projects that I have in mind! Yay! Only 10 months to wait.... wonk wonk...





No comments:

Post a Comment