Saturday, September 8, 2012

Polish {addict}

It is safe to say that I have a slight obsession with nail polish (and apparently a slight obsession with the word "obsession" since I use it in every post- yes, I have noticed too).



I was doing some errr, fall cleaning, and decided to go through my polish and the picture below is WHAT I KEPT. Meaning I threw out lots of bottles, 29 to be exact. YES 29 polishes, thrown out, and THAT'S how many I still have!! Ridiculous! How many shades of pale pink can one person have?!

What is really ridiculous is I have been going to the salon every few weeks with my girlfriends and getting my nails painted with gel polish despite having all of that polish at home! waste.of.money. WHY do I do that?! I have vowed I will only buy one color per season now, and I will skip a manicure each time I do. You would think I could be a mature adult and just say "what the heck am I doing spending $8 a bottle on polish while getting $35 manicures?" but apparently I am not a "mature adult," whatever THAT is...

These are a few colors I love for fall, now I only get to decide on one, sigh....

Essie fall colors clock wise: Demure Vixen, Chinchilly, Miss Fancy Pants and Bobbing for Baubles.



2 comments:

  1. love bobbing for baubles!! one of my faves for sure :) - your fellow polish addict

    ReplyDelete
  2. There should be an Essie or an OPI help line for the next time I am in Target or Ulta! It really is an addiction! haha

    ReplyDelete