Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Favorites.

1. So if you've been anywhere in public within the last few months you'll see this growing trend: LEOPARD PRINT. It's everywhere, from every accessory, every article of clothing possible and countless shoes. I have always hated all things animal print, that is until now. I always associated animal print with girls who wear large hoop earrings and loads of make up, impossible-to-walk-in- stilettos, and gum smackin'... in short I thought it looked cheap and tacky. But not this fall, this fall the designers have made leopard look luxurious, cozy and super trendy. I have slowly started incorporating leopard into my wardrobe, starting with little things like the inside of my Steve Madden shoes (tiny baby steps I know), then my Kate Spade phone cover. Then I tried out a muted gray hue leopard chiffon shirt (and loved it), and finally some lucky leopard ballet flats (perfect for fall). Of course I only don one leopard printed piece at a time but it's the perfect neutral to a bright pop of color for fall.

Love the leopard combined with bright accessories! Too cute


and perfect for fall.


My new Kate Spade iPhone cover. The sides are hot pink. So cute!


2. Sparkle shoes! Yes they're a bit (or a lot) gaudy but it's like a party on your feet! It's best paired with jeans and a black top with minimal accessories. I mean they are pretty loud, but just too dang cute with a touch of glam!

3. I love indie rock and Matt and Kim are my "new" favorite. They've been around for years, and my favorite song is "daylight." It's such a happy song, check it out!



4. Fun art! How neat is this?! Those are people placed in certain colors to make the images. I love fun and different art like this!





No comments:

Post a Comment