Thursday, September 6, 2012

Far better things ahead.







I love this quote. It helps me to remember that change is good. Sometimes I have a difficult time accepting change. I'm not afraid of change I just get anxious of the "what ifs" that robs me from being 100% happy and in the moment. Let me explain, like buying a house for example... it has been more challenging then we had initially imagined, but then the "what ifs" creep in; what if I get laid off, what if we cant find the perfect house, what if we buy it and it has a ton of problems that need to be fixed- totally money pit style?! WHAT IF?! Yes these are the questions that loom in my head in the wee morning hours when I cannot sleep. Ridiculous and crazy I know. In my heart I know everything will be just fine, because they always are just fine and always works out in its own time. I'm trying to take the steps to welcome change with open arms and know that everything will be perfect in the end. The good thing is "There are far far better things ahead than any we leave behind" and that makes the future very exciting!





No comments:

Post a Comment