Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{free} VACATION!

Well to say it has been a very busy past few weeks is an understatement, but very FUN! Have I ever mentioned I have a really great job? So much so that they sent us to an all expense paid weekend vacation to Hilton Head for making our Bacardi "number" last year. Amazing, right? 

The Omni Hotel was so pretty. 
They sent us to The Omni hotel where we had a cocktail and dinner reception in the court yard that evening. The next day we got to pick an activity and I chose a massage, which was must needed! I spent the rest of the day shopping and got a pedicure, it was the perfect girl day! 

I imagine this is what I looked like at the spa! haha. 
They even gave us spending money, which made shopping much more fun! That evening we split off into groups and went to dinner at Bombora's followed by another group cocktail reception (three total for the weekend- ah!). 

Lots of cocktails were involved this weekend!


Hilton Head has so many trees, it's so pretty!

To top it off last Saturday was the first day of fall, and the weather is perfect. Im so excited for all the upcoming fall activities! I just wish I could have spent more time with work associates but that's another story...


No comments:

Post a Comment