Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I CANT QUIT!

BAD (but oh so good) TV!!!

So it is completely and utterly embarrassing that I am OBSESSED, not just a pass the time viewer, but enthralled with female drama packed tv. There was almost a year and a half where I did not watch tv, I did not even have "regular" channels (gasp!), but it's safe to say that I have caught up on all tv that has been missed during those years. I know Im even disgusted with myself, but I cant help it. 

First, I love most of the Bravo Real Housewives shows. I have watched every single episode of the Real Housewives of the Orange County, Beverly Hills and New Jersey. I have seen the occasional episode of RHW of Atlanta also, but I think they need a new spin on the "old" south... RHW of Charleston, maybe? hehe.

The Real Housewives of the OC is what started it all... I have followed these changing ladies for 7 seasons!


New Jersey is my favorite RH group of ladies. I think it's because of all the drama!


 The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.


As I have mentioned in earlier posts, Im still obsessed with Gossip Girl. I hate to say that I am almost caught up for next season! And yes, that means I have watched 4 seasons in matter of weeks... sigh... did I ever confess I have insomnia?



No comments:

Post a Comment