Tuesday, March 27, 2012

new(BABY)smell

After having a fun weekend in Columbia celebrating one of my best friends bachelorette party, Sarah O, I drove through Sumter to visit Stacie and her new baby Addison. I failed at taking pictures at the bachelorette party and besides isn't there a rule, "what happens at a bachelorette party stays at the bachelorette party?" haha. In all honesty it was a tame and clean girls get together with no strippers in sight! (Or were there? hehe). Anyway when I got to Stacie's, Addison was asleep and she slept the entire two hours I was there! She's so sweet and tiny. I have no idea what I would do or how to act with a two week old infant but Stacie seemed like a pro and completely in control, maternal instincts I suppose? I had my pup Bayla there and she was not interested in Addison in the least, she was actually quite jealous that I was holding her! It was such a riot! When I first picked Addison up, Bayla came over and was jumping trying to see her or what she was rather. Bayla kept smelling her and then would sigh and walk away, it was so funny. A new baby has such a distinct smell, just like a new car does! I find it a sweet and soothing smell, and Addison had it.




Such a sweet and cuddly little baby. I love when they sleep and panic when they scream. haha. :op








A super jealous Bayla, who did not even want to come near me when I was holding Addison!








I put together a little Easter basket for Addison and inside I added these adorable sunglasses! So stinkin' cute!











No comments:

Post a Comment