Saturday, March 3, 2012

{Love Birds}

A few weeks back Scott's mom, his step dad Brian and his little sister Savannah came to visit from California. While we have been here a few months, we are still not completely set up and decorated yet. We are currently looking for another bed, it's a much harder process than you would think! Once we buy another bed we can get what will be the guest room organized and then what will be the master bedroom set up, until then it is a bit of a mess with some furniture in one room and some in the other. Sigh... I like order, so I'm hoping to find a bed soon! Well in the mean time of trying to get somewhat organized and cleaning for his families arrival, I realized that I had nothing and I mean NOTHING hanging on the walls of what will be the guest room. Its such a huge pet peeve too because I hate blank walls. However, since I have not made the decision as to what furniture is going in what room, I haven't chosen how to decorate it! See, what a pain, right? Well anyway, I saw a picture on pintrest and had a free night so I painted it! And I love it, and now it is hanging in the guest room. I believe whatever colors I choose to decorate with will be able to match the painting since its such a neutral palate. Two love birds on a wire, does it get any cuter?


1 comment:

  1. You know I'm a huge fan of anything you paint and this is so great!

    ReplyDelete