Saturday, March 3, 2012

Addison's Baby Shower.


Here are some other crafty things I made for little Addison's baby shower. Addison arrived yesterday, and baby and mom are doing great!



Addison Pennant Banner- I took 12x12 scrap book paper and cut out big triangles. Then I printed out Addison in large letters with a pink border and cute them out and glued them onto the triangle.
Above is the final product of Addison's pennant banner. In the middle of the mantle is the initial frame from my last post.
I also made some pom poms to hang from the cieling. I love pom poms, and they're so easy to make! Just accordian fold 8 sheets of paper and either round the edge or make them pointy, then use floral wire and tie it in the middle and unfold all the sheets and it makes a big ball! Of course I learned from the best, Ms. Martha herself. Here is her instructions:
http://www.marthastewart.com/how-to/tissue-paper-pom-poms-how-to


I found this plain green basket and decided to give it some flare. I bought pink ribbon and laced it in the holes and cut out two circles and added Addison's initials. I also added the pink bow and hot glued everything on.


The shower was fun, it gave me a reason to be crafty and to catch up with old friends!













3 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute! I need you to teach me how to do those pom-poms, they just add so much to the decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very simple and so cute, I'll show you how whenever you like! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Internet has actually become very helpful in today’s time. It is possible to find answer to every question you have. I was very confused about the theme for my daughter’s birthday party and I am so glad that I came across this one. I would love to pick up this theme for the day. I have booked one of the Chicago event venues for the day.

    ReplyDelete