Tuesday, March 27, 2012

CFW {Charleston Fashion Week}

So Charleston Fashion Week (CFW) was an experience to say the least, but SOO much fun. I loved seeing all the designers and their odd and quirky lines, and then of course there were always the one or two designers that just stood out and I thought "I would so wear that!" And of course the people watching... people take fashion week seriously, and wear the craziest of outfits, for example a lady wore a floral BRIGHT yellow dress with a Bright yellow hat that had fake birds perched on the brim (I would have taken pictures of this but did not want to be rude). Others made statements with their hair or wore funky make up like bright blue lipstick and very loud jewelry. It's all comical because I was just finishing up the hunger games series the week before CFW and I thought "Hmm.. these are what I imagined the people of the capital looking like!" haha! I guess I would be from one of the districts since I kept to a more normal line of makeup and dress.

The opening night this guy played the violin and ROCKED!


The retail line for Lilly Pulitzer.

This is the the line that I LOVED!

I was not a fan of the "fashion" for men. It was very Native American Indian style with lots of shorts and odd vests... eck. I dont believe Scott will be wearing any of these anytime soon! ha.


This designer BY FAR was one of the most unique (If I have to be politically correct) ha. The "clothing" looked like sheets... there is one black outfit for women and one white for men.. it's a good look if you want to dress like a ghost I guess! Crazy!



I also met one of my favorite designers from Project Runway, Mychael Knight! I was so excited, and he's so nice!

Beth and I are perfecting our "Model Faces." Hehe. You should also see my model walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment