Thursday, March 15, 2012

Birch Box

For my birthday in November, my brother and sister in law got me a subscription for Birch Box. Birch Box is a subscription of all trial size cosmetics, hair products, perfume, hair ties etc. It's a great way to try all different types of products without having to buy the entire size and best of all each month its a suprise what comes in the box! Once you fill out your own personalized beauty profile, they start sending you samples based on you skin tone. It's basically like getting a small gift of cosmetic girlie stuff every month. So far I've become addicted to Twirl perfume by Kate Spade (which I bought in the biggest size I could find- LOVE IT), a new nail polish brand and a tinted lip moistureizer that I just got this month! Here's what came this month:






Kerastase Elixir Ultime which is great for my recent fly away strand of hairs when it's so humid out! Which crazy enough it was 85 today, and it's only March!


Annick Goutal Petite Cherie perfume which smells like the perfect light and refreshing summer scent. It may just be my next perfume purchase!


Essie Luxeffects nail polish. It has large pink chunks of glitter and super cute over Think Pink by OPI. I have a slight obsession with OPI and Essie... like I own almost every shade of pink and all pale colors.


Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment- my favorite thing in the box I believe. The tint is a barely there pink and it's not sticky in the least and spf 15, I think I need to stock up on this product for summers spent at the beach!


Twistband hair ties... these are ok. ha. I would'nt wear them out of the house. It reminds me too much of ribbons that cheerleaders wear in their hair, not my thing.


Mod Cloth coupon. YAY. Shopping time!


I love receiving a suprise every month, and it's relatively cheap too!
This is Essie Luxeffect over OPI Think Pink. I've recently seen a trend where one nail, usually the ring finger, is a different shade of polish or has glitter or something just a bit different... it's the first time I've tried it. What do you think?




If you're interested in Birch Box, and you should be because it's awesome, look it up here and get a gift to yourself every month! Oh and shipping is free!


http://www.birchbox.com?raf=0vy21















1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to have to order a Birchbox for myself. I've got a couple friends who get them and they just love them.

    ReplyDelete