Monday, March 26, 2012

Busiest Week.

So last week I was absent because there seriously was not even a second to spare! It was a very BUSY, fun and eventful week.
The week started out by getting everything ready for Charleston Fashion Week. I've been looking forward to it for several reasons; I've never been, I LOVE fashion (although I don't have the guts to wear half the stuff I like), I'm addicted to fashion shows like project runway etc, and I love people watching and CFW is the place to see and do all these things! My company was a sponsor so we helped set up, and schedule/decorate for all the after parties. It was a big undertaking but so much fun!
When the weekend came, I was just as busy. I traveled to Columbia Saturday for my friend Sarah's bachelorette party and on the way home from that I stopped to visit my friend Stacie and her new baby girl Addison! It was a week filled of busy fun and friends, and I have every second documented... pictures to come. But I will post a few teasers! ;op



Charleston Fashion Week!


The Runway Tent!

No comments:

Post a Comment