Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"Pimento Cheese with Soul"

Scott went on a grocery trip without me... lets just say we have very different ideas about shopping, especially grocery shopping. Scott is what some people call frugal, and what I call a tight ass. At grocery stores he will only buy things that are on sale or with a coupon. I on the other hand, buy what suits my taste that day...

However today at Publix, Scott finally stepped out of his coupon realm and bought the most delicious pimento cheese ever. It's called Palmetto Cheese made in Pawleys Island. There's three different types: original, with jalapenos, and with bacon. Scott bought the type with jalapenos, and if you have never tried this I encourage you to RUN literally leave right now and run to Publix and buy it. It is completely devine, and I had to make myself not eat the entire darn carton myself. We eat it with pita chips, and you can bet your fanny (I love that word ha) I am going to have parties at my new future house and act like I made it myself! hehe.


This image is stolen off their website, obviously, but the tag line is "pimento cheese with soul." Love that!

Also, the neat thing about this product, besides being made in my home state, is that it is made by one woman in her homes kitchen. I couldn't image making pimento cheese out of a home kitchen for 10 grocery stores! She must have love for cooking!






3 comments:

  1. Palmetto Cheese is SOOO good. I love that stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're a member at Costco, this stuff is so cheap there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I am thanks for the tip! I will have to check it out next time I am there. It's so good, I have to limit myself from buying it every chance I get. :o)

    ReplyDelete