Friday, August 10, 2012

August Birch Box

I love happy mail, and the one piece of happy mail I can rely on monthly is my Birch Box subscription! I have blogged about Birch Box in the past and skipped about ohhh... I don't know 10 months of birch box posts, so here we go again! This month Birch Box sent a "beauty school" box. Side note, can you believe school starts in the next few weeks! Where has the summer gone?




In this months box they sent:


1. Caldrea- hand soap loaded with aloe vera and olive oil to soften the hands.


2. WEI- pomegranate buffing beads. You mix these beads with your favorite cleanser to create an anti-oxidant packed scrub.


3. WEI- golden root purifying mud mask.


4. Yu-Be- moisturizing skin cream that you can use to heal chapped lips, rough heels or cracked hands.


5. Stila- 10 in 1 HD beauty balm, foundation and concealer. It comes in three different shades to try.


6. Juicy Couture- viva la juicy la fleur perfume. A light fruity scent with a hint of waterlilly. This will be my next "persuaded by birch box" beauty purchase. I love this scent, its light and not too over powering. I wear Kate Spade Twirl every day, which was also discovered through birch box.


7. Schick Hydro Razor- Birch Box is making sure I don't look like a hippie during the summer. Thank you.


1 comment: