Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It works!

I'm an avid follower on pintrest. I love searching through all the home decor ideas, the DIY projects, and fashion ideas, but most of all I love finding and trying new recipes.

A few weeks back I stumbled upon a SKINNY cupcake recipe. Skinny cupcakes probably tastes like dog food, right? Well I decided to try them. I bought my favorite (fast- couple ingredients and nothing fancy) type, Funfetti with funfetti icing. The good thing about this recipe is you can get any boxed cake mix you want and it works.



1. All you do is get your cake mix and pour 12 oz. of DIET cherry 7 up.
It must be diet or it will explode. I have read that other people have used other clear diet drinks and it worked just fine.

2. Use a mixer and thoroughly blend getting out all of the lumps.

3. I put them in cupcake liners and then put them in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes.
Of course all ovens are different, so the toothpick method works every time.

4. Ice those babies!
So I used full sugar loaded out of the jar icing, but if you mix fat free vanilla pudding with half of a container of whip cream it makes the whole cup cakes 1.5 in weight watcher points (if you're into that kinda thing hehe).


The result?

Amazingly moist and SKINNY cupcakes that are so light and fluffy! No dog food skinny taste and it's less ingredients to buy than the regular kind of cup cakes. Skinny, yummy and cheaper? Don't mind if I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment