Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Favorite Things.

While on vacation I had gone to several outlets, and had seen many trends that I am adopting into my wardrobe.

One of my favorites are all the high to low hem dresses that are out. I have bought a few and they're great, however since I'm so short heels are an absolute must! We can call this the mullet dress, business in the front and party in the back...




I found this dress on pintrest and I LOVE and NEED it! The color and silver shine are two of my favorites combined into one dress! I believe this was made for me! Well unfortunately it is out of stock, but I keep checking to see when it comes back up again... one day... one day... I bought this from express, the back of the dress is what sold me! I don't usually like polka dots, but 80% of the time when Scott picks out an article of clothing for me it has polka dots! Crazy. So I bought this for him... or that's what I told myself while purchasing another dress I didn't need! ha.






I also have a rediscovered love for all things Kate Spade. I love everything they have from their purses and jewelry to their clothing and china. It has a timeless and classy look, love it.
Top left: The "spade" ring that Scott talked me out of on vacation... tsk tsk. Top right: I have decided that I'm going to buy Kate Spade China, I love the pattern, it looks like a celebration! Bottom left: I wear her perfume "Twirl" every single day. it has the softest most delicious and calming smell. Bottom right: A Kate Spade purse is in my future very soon!


ps. this was actually published on Friday, hence "fridays favorite things" but blogger apparently has it's days backwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment