Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday's {favorites}

The things I am loving this week: 

All of our wedding invitations are out and we are receiving all RSVP's now... and so far not a single no! I added this confetti in the invitations to create a fun party feel when opening them! It's also a tradition; my grandmother has put confetti in my birthday cards since I can remember, so it has always been a fun family tradition that I have also adopted.  Can you believe we only have ONE month and a half?! eeek.



I love that even my sweet dog Bayla knows that a Southern lady sits with her legs crossed. haha. 



I may or may not have pointed Scott into the direction of this bracelet ha. It matches the ring he bought me for Christmas and I could always use an "arm party" in  silver! Hmm maybe he will get it for a wedding gift? *wishful thinking* 



So I am lost without my computer. EVERYTHING and I mean everything was on it... four years worth of work and progress, pictures and logos, not to mention all of my graphic design elements were on that computer. IT still has it and I am hoping that they can at least recover all my information. Since it was a work computer they had some sort of block on it to where I could not back it all up- (they did not want work information stored). So I am on the hunt for a personal computer and I think I have fallen for the mac book air. I am deciding between the 11 inch and 13 inch screen. It's small and thing enough to fit into my purse and travel. That way I can do all design work and everything needed on my personal computer and leave my work computer for... well work. So hopefully this will be my birthday purchase since my birthday is the month after the wedding! 



And finally I love my new MAC lipstick "Speed Dial." Its a bold pink and makes me feel sassy and girlie! ha. Funny how a lipstick can complete a look. 





*ignore the lack of signature, I will have my computer in working order next week! 

XOXO, Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. I like this girly definition of happy hour. The time spent in doing something creative certainly makes me happy too. I would prefer crafting over cooking any time though.

    best happy hour nyc

    ReplyDelete