Monday, August 19, 2013

Breakfast @ Tiffanys

My Maid of Honor Kristi threw me a Breakfast at Tiffany's themed shower, and it was absolutely the best shower I have ever been to. I mean I may be a bit biased, but she put in so much detail and thought that it was perfect. I was honored that she put in all that work for me, and it shows how well she knows me because the shower was just so "me."

Kristi and I drinking mimosas and bellini's, so good! 

A few of the ladies having brunch.
Left to right: My cousin Amanda, Kelly (both bridesmaids), my previous manager Caroline, myself, My MOH Kristi and my mom.
 

The shower was held at one of my favorite restaurants, The Old Village Post House. Scott and I go there for birthdays and other special occasions and I have been there a few times for brunch. It has such charm and great low country food. The food did not disappoint and was delicious! We had french toast, shrimp and grits, sausage, bacon, eggs, fruit, salmon and lox, muffins and so much more... I mean it was amazing. 

A few of my bridesmaids and friends from college, Wallace and Sarah. Love them! 

My Bridesmaids! My friends are so pretty!
L to R: Sarah, Kelly, Allison, Ashley, myself, Amanda, Kristi, Stacey, Nicole and Liz. 

All of my friends and family that attended my fabulous shower! 
The details were so cute: blue tiffany boxes at every table, little diamond gem stones on the tables, labels on the Hershey Kiss favors that had "Rebecca's Shower" and others had a picture of Audrey Hepburn saying "thank you Dahling". She framed a couple of our engagement pictures for display. 

The table settings, were just "dahling" hehe. Each person had a note to write a wish for us. I saved them for Scott to open when he got home for work that night. He really loved reading the some silly and some thoughtful messages. 

Look at the most amazing cake ever! It's in the shape of a tiffany's box, gorgeous! 

Even the cupcakes had some bling in it! haha. 



My sweet flower girls, and soon to be sister in laws. hehe. They are SO adorable. 
 The games Kristi chose to play were SO funny. Each table had a "bride" and the rest of the table had to make a wedding dress for her out of toilet paper. It was absolutely hysterical and everyone really got into it! 


My two aunts "designing" my cousins paper wedding dress. Ashley was laughing so hard
she was crying!
 Is this not the cutest picture?

These were the final results of the wedding dress designs! haha. Amanda on the left won, but obviously fun was had by all! Kristi had gotten the winners of the games gift cards to Starbucks or Target... I mean who does not love that? 

 The next game was a question and answer game, about how well I knew Scott. If I got the answer wrong I had to put a piece of bubble gum in my mouth. Kristi had contacted Scott beforehand to get his answers. The questions were anywhere from "what type of super hero would Scott be" to "What animal does he think I would be," I mean some of them were pretty tough. Oddly enough I got the crazy ones right haha. I did pretty well, but in the end I did have a large wad of gum I was chewing on! 

My large mound of gum from missing a few questions. 

Opening gifts.
That was such a special day and such an amazing shower. I am blessed to have such a fantastic friend put so much work into giving me a shower. I am also super blessed to have such great support of friends and family come and celebrate Scott an my upcoming nuptials!  










No comments:

Post a Comment