Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday {favorites}

This week it feels like fall. The weather is cooling down and I am in a light sweater, which is unheard of during this time of the year for Charleston. Usually we have sweltering hot summers that can usually last well into October. On several occasions I have worn shorts or or short sleeved dresses on Christmas because it seemed like a spring day.

So this friday I am loving all things of fall. The first starting with football season! Whoohoo! I am a Gamecock fan and SO excited that football season is a mere few weeks away. I bought this dress hoping I can make it to one of the tailgates. While living in Columbia I had gone to every single home game for at least 7 years straight. Once I moved to Greenville which is Clemson territory, then Charleston, it has made it harder to get back to the games. It also doesn't help that majority of my tailgating friends have moved too! 



Boots! I LOVE these boots, I need them and I must have them... beautiful. 

I have a new found love for hats also. It has been so rainy here that I have been wearing hats more than any other time in my life. I think this one will be on my "to be purchased list" with my new married initials of course! 
I want a chevron patterned fabric with garnet initials, Go Cocks!

I bought these two bracelets from Kate Spade. I love them and they match with everything. I was lacking an "arm party" so I have started a short stack with these beauties! 



This is my favorite, so simple. 

Happy Friday!

*My original computer crashed yesterday and gave me the screen of death, which is basically when a computer gives you the finger, and my signature is saved on that computer sooooo... no signature logo today. I am hoping IT can recover it and fix it because I have so many important things on it. Fingers Crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment