Monday, August 26, 2013

A peek of the past summer.

Every year for the fourth of July I go to my parents house on the coast of North Carolina. They have a huge fourth of July festival, which lasts about a week- not just one day. There is a craft show, bands, dancing in the street, vendors, several firework shows on different nights and much more. I look forward to going every year. 


This year I got to bring this sweet angel with me and to celebrate I bought her a sea horse dog cookie. The look she is giving in this picture is so funny with icing on her lips. 
  
The beach crew: dad, mom, Scott, myself and bayla, my nephew Austin, my cousin Amanda and her boyfriend Jeremy. We were also the Bocce Ball Crew... and dad won the game like ten times in a row! He was so proud.

Have you ever seen a face happier than this? I mean really, look how happy she is,
she loves the beach.
 


Scott, myself, mom and dad waiting to watch the fire works on the beach.
 I just love fireworks. 

Scott and I at sunset on the beach. 

I love the beach in the evenings, it is so peaceful. Its my favorite time of the day to go and just relax and read a book. 

Scott, Bayla and I infront of the light house waiting for the fireworks on night two. 

Bayla photobombing us haha. We were going to dinner to celebrate our belated anniversary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment