Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wedding {wednesday}

So I have all my bridesmaids gifts chosen and bought, which can not be revealed because some of them read this blog, ha! 

However, the groomsmen gifts are proving to be much more difficult. I have a few ideas, approved by Scott of course. Unfortunately I am taking the reigns on buying all gifts, because Scott likes to be more of a "Christmas Eve" shopper and I cannot handle that stress and craze during the wedding.

Below are a few ideas that I am debating on: 

Mini bottles with cigars.
 
Mini bottles with personalized rocks glasses.

Stainless bottle cap opener key chains.
 
Whiskey stones, which would be cute with option number two combined!

Super hero cuff links, so cute!

There are many more options like bat man, super man and spider man too!

Other suggestions are welcome! Choosing groomsmen gifts are difficult, so I am open to any suggestions! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment