Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday {favorites}

I found this online... and I believe I NEED it. It's by Kate Spade I am going to look for it while on vacation. This necklace may just find it's way around my neck during the wedding reception,
 I just love it so. 

How adorable is this?

Since It is Spring, I have been looking into beach cruiser bikes. I found a cute one, at Walmart of all places. I try my best not to shop at Walmart, unless I absolutely have to, but I may end of buying this bike from there. The only thing it needs it a little dog basket for Bayla!
Super cute, just add a pup basket!



Last week I took a trip to Victoria Secret for some Pink loungewear and came across these Glossy tint lip sheens, and they're fabulous! It gives a hint of lip hue without being sticky, perfect. I bought two for $15, the Manic Pink and Boudoir Pink. Maniac pink is the one on the far left and Boudoir Pink is on the far right, both very different hues and very pretty!
Want the look of lipstick and creamy feel without leaving prints? Check these out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment