Monday, May 20, 2013

Southern Sippin' with a Pinky UP!

This past weekend my brother and nephew came into town. We went to The First Flush music and tea festival on Wadamalaw island with my cousin Ashley and friend Allison. We all had so much fun! 

Sippin' sweet tea! 
I acted like a kid with my nephew and went down the big slides!
The weather was perfect for listening to music outside, sippin' sweet tea and snacking on delicious food trucks! 

Allison, my cousin Ashley, my brother Jerry and nephew Austin. 
Ignore the bad quality picture taken from my iphone- opps.
The green dots are all the places that are producing tea farms. We were all standing and celebrating sweet tea in the only producing tea farm in the US. We took a tour and learned how tea is produced. I for one LOVE sweet tea!

The Auto Bahn food truck!
My all time FAVORITE food truck, The Auto Bahn. Their Bahn -Mi sandwiches are simply divine. I had no idea I liked Vietnamese food until I had eaten a Banh-Mi. Now I have explored all types of Vietnamese food from various authentic restaurants and it's soooo good! You should try some too!








No comments:

Post a Comment