Monday, May 6, 2013

Vacation {day one}

On our first day of vacation, Scott and I traveled to Orlando, when my parents met up with us. We love Orlando, Florida for all the amusement parks and good restaurants! We especially love the awesome hotels, and we stayed at Rosen's Shingle Creek. Ah-Mazing! 
The hotel is HUGE, but we stay there to relax by the pool, it really is the perfect intro into our vacation. It took me a one full day then I finally turned off my phone and stopped checking my work emails, sometimes it's so hard for me to just let it all go and relax. But this vacation could not have came at a better time, between wedding planning, working, and STILL trying to decorate and make our new house a home, I needed to just disconnect from the world and reconnect with my fiance and relax together! And THAT is just what we did! 
   
This is the Rosen Shingle Creek hotel, beautiful! 

Look how amazing the grounds of the Rosen Shingle Creek hotel is! Pools, Jacuzzi's, paddle boats, kayaks and golf courses. I wanted to just move in! 

I want a pergola and fountain just like these for our back yard, ha

After lying by the pool all afternoon we went out to Bahama Breeze. That drink was so good, I need one now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment