Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WEDDING {wednesday}

FIVE.MONTHS.AWAY.
That is right, the wedding is less than five months away. Now that the vacation is over I can no longer say "eh, I will worry about that after vacation" because I can no longer put it off! We are in the stages of "little details" bleh... I am well aware that no one notices the "little details" except the bride, but in true fashion I am going to keep up with tradition and plan all those little overlooked details to the T. Duh. 

The larger items I still have to do is the following: 
-Pick the venue and plan the rehearsal dinner. 
-Choose linens.
-Find an officiant. (my plan A fell through and now I am looking for a plan B... kind of a big deal, and open to suggestions...). 
-Invitations
-Decide on a florist. 

Oh the florist... I originally got a quote for $3200 for flowers that were IN season and not an absurd amount. Lets be honest, flower die after a week and I am not going to invest $3200 in that for ONE day. No thanks. So I need to get a few more quotes or I will end up doing these myself, and by myself, I mean all the fabulous ladies in my family who have green thumbs and are great at floral arrangements. Decisions Decisions. 

So between the larger items and the little details, I still have a good bit to do... just breath. 

Things DONE! 
-wedding cake 
-grooms cake
-grooms attire 
-groomsmen attire
-wedding dress
-bridesmaids dresses
-venue
-caterer 
-photo booth AHHH, so excited!! 
-entertainment (not giving this away)
-alcohol 
-flower arrangements chosen
-save the dates sent out!



No comments:

Post a Comment