Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wedding {wednesday}

Wedding Planning. I am getting there, but I feel like I have so much to do! 
I am almost 6 months away from our wedding day and there's still a huge list, but on the upside I created our Save the Dates last night and I am so excited to get them back and mail them. I will share them once they go out in the mail, but for today I will show you  how I asked my bridesmaids to be part of my special day.

I had seen several cute ideas on pintrest and I liked the one where you mail a locked and inside has a note saying will you be my bridesmaid. However I also liked the invitation where a message is stenciled in white color pencil then water color added ontop of that... so I combined them both. I decided early on that I did not want to do typical lockets, I do not see them actually being used, so I made key chain lockets.



This is the message I made inside of the jewelry box. I took water color paper and drew 
" I cannot say 'I Do' without you!" in white color pencil. Then I used water colors and painted ontop of that message. When it is still damp slightly wipe off the color pencil where the message is with a q-tip to make the message more vibrant. 

This is how the package looked when opened. The locket I bought in a lot of ten off of Ebay then strung them on jewelry wire with beads. I think they turned out pretty darn cute if I must say so myself! 

This is the message inside the locket. 



 So this is how I asked all my bridesmaids to share my special day! I have a total of 8 bridesmaids and 2 honorary bridesmaids. I cannot wait for all of them to meet! 




No comments:

Post a Comment