Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Hour!

So I noticed I have not posted any actual cocktail recipes!! I am a liquor sales rep and I am around it all day so like any other job, I try not to think about it when I am off the clock. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but when I am say blogging, liquor is not on my mind! However, what is a Southern Happy Hour without a little cocktails? 
My company just acquired a new brand, St~Germain and I am so excited we have it in our portfolio! So when my mom and dad came down last weekend, I made mom a cocktail called The St~Germain Cocktail and it is fabulous! This cocktail is very refreshing and it may actually make it on our cocktail menu for our signature drinks at our wedding because I love it so much! 

The St~Germain Cocktail 
2 parts Brut Champagne or Dry Sparkling Wine
1.5 parts St~Germain
2 parts club soda

Stir all ingredients and pour into a tall Collins glass filled with ice and garnish with a long lemon twist. 



Such a refreshing and pretty drink!






2 comments:

  1. I have been dying to try St. Germain but I don't know what to do with it. Yay for recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly it mixes with anything. We have dubbed it "bartenders ketchup" because it's so versatile. Lol

      Delete