Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fashion Week {part two}

More fashion week images! 
The emerging designers are always so inspiring. It is my favorite part of fashion week. Each night one designer is chosen to move forward to Saturday night to be chosen as "top fashion week designer" from the entire week. 


These were the emerging designers from Tuesday nights fashion show. 
Each designer is SO talented. 

The winning group of designs. I wish men could dress like this daily, so handsome! 


Some local designer boutiques.

This is a set of an emerging designers line. 



I simply love these dresses from an emerging designer. I wish I could wear these outfits... ever.day. I mean really, if tutu's were acceptable on grown women, I would wear one daily! I love dressing up girlie. I think I was born in the wrong era for sure, I picture myself more 
in the flapper era ha! 

The colors are so vibrant! 


1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to go to Charleston Fashion Week! I am def going to have to make it in the future!

    ReplyDelete