Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Favorites {engagement pictures!}

So my Friday Favorites is about our engagement picture session! We had so much fun. 
Last Friday we had our engagement pictures. We had to reschedule it twice because of all the rain so when we woke up Friday and it was sunny and gorgeous, I could not have been more thrilled. By the afternoon when we went to go meet our photographer it was a bit chilly, she was in pants, a jacket and boots... I opted for a green sun dress and heels. I had planned this outfit for a month and paired it with a favorite necklace given to me by my maid of honor, so it could have been snowing and I still would have worn the ensemble! Ha! 
Our pictures were taken downtown in Charleston. It is the perfect back drop for pictures because there are so many amazing places to go. Our photographer is simply amazing and took some great shots. We are so excited to see the results of all the pictures, but here is a sneak peek of one! 
You can find our photographer at www.lizduren.com



3 comments:

  1. Thanks girl, I made my save the dates last night... So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl, I made my save the dates last night... So excited!

    ReplyDelete