Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Favorites!

So I have a few favorites to share! 

1. Clinique's Strawberry Fudge Eye Shadow-  I have hazel eyes so I always gravitate towards pinks or light pearl type of eye shadows, and strawberry fudge is the perfect color. It blends nicely and the brown is not as dark as it looks in the palette, which I only use in the crease of my eyes. 


2. Abita Strawberry Ale- I look forward to this beer every spring and summer. I savor it, every single drop! Scott surprised me with a six pack and after sharing it when we had company in town, I am down to two... I need to put it back on my shopping list! It is crisp and sweet, and drinks more like a wine really. Simply put, it is SO GOOD. 


3. Pad Kee Mao- This is my FAVORITE dish. ever. I could eat it every single day. It may not look super appetizing but it is amazing. We have a wonderful Thai restaurant here called Basil and I go there as often as possible. It is flavor packed and can be slightly spicy. I have looked up the recipe and realized it is much more sensible to just go a buy a single serving because the ingredients are things that I do not have in my pantry, and they're costly. So trust me, try it! 



4. My New Car- I drive a lot of miles for my job so I had put over 100,000 miles on my old car in less than four years! Eek. It had started acting tired and little aggravating things started breaking so I traded her in for a 2013 Jeep Compass. I have driven cars my entire life and wanted something a bit bigger but not school bus/surban sized, so it is the perfect size for me. The best part is the seat warmers! I did not think I would use seat warmers with how warm Charleston's weather gets, but it is like a daily mini massage. I love it! 


5. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs- I used this product for our engagement pictures and it looks so natural! I used medium glow since I already had a base tan and it looked so good with my skin. You spray it into your hand, and it comes out like the consistency of foundation, and apply it onto your legs like. It is basically a spray foundation I would say. It is water resistant so I had to use a wash cloth and lightly scrub to get it off, but it did not come off on my clothes! Ill be using it in the future for sure! 





No comments:

Post a Comment