Thursday, October 25, 2012

twenty.thirteen

Is it sad to say that I am already looking forward to 2013?! 
I think it's wonderful to anticipate and have something to look forward to. There's so many exciting things coming up: moving into our FIRST house, my birthday, Christmas, New Years, and then a few short months following that is our big vacation that is being planned already!!
In previous posts I have said that Scott has caught the "cruising bug." He loves cruises after he went on his first this past summer. We have now decided to have our families and friends meet and what better place then on a vacation?! 
So in April we are setting sail out of Miami (again-yuck on Miami) and going to Jamaica, Grand Turks, and the Bahamas. We are going on a brand new ship that was built this year by Carnival cruise. My parents, and a few of my friends are going, and Scott's family and a few of his friends are going too- in total 13 as a definite and probably more to join! I am already SOOO excited!


This is the Breeze! 

So besides penny pinching for the house, moving, Christmas, and now vacation I need to get my tail in the gym now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment