Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Favorites {fail}

So remember my little pact I made with myself about nail polish?

I have already failed my own agreement with myself! haha. I just cant help it because the fall colors are all AMAZING! 

So I first bought Essie Chinchilly. 


It's a calming and soft gray color. Have you noticed gray is everywhere? Apparently gray is the new neutral, and I love it. 

Then OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest. 



It is a perfect fall color. It is iridescent  so when you look at it one way it is a deep purple and then changes color to a maroon color. 

And now I am on the hunt for Essie's Clutch Me If You Can. 


This color is great for Halloween! It's a vampy dark hued red that is almost a black. It reminds me of True Blood and the vampire blood that they show all the time! haha. Like I said, perfect for Halloween! I may have to buy it online, it's hard to find!

All the colors are so gorgeous and all so different... I NEED them. haha. Since I failed at keeping the promise to myself about only buying one fall color, I will vow to not buy any more shades of palest pale pink. .. probably because I have all the ones ever made! 




No comments:

Post a Comment