Tuesday, July 31, 2012

West Palm Beach.

VACATION COME BACK!! So we are back and as always vacation just went buy so fast! It seemed like a whirl wind tour de Florida and cruise.

Day ONE: Friday night we drove to Daytona and literally crashed late night in a hotel.





Day TWO: Saturday we started the trip and we went to see Scott's favorite band Dave Matthews Band in West Palm Beach. West Palm Beach is gorgeous! The houses are amazing and then right outside the houses are huge yachts docked. I wonder if they would let me just live on their yacht? haha. The architecture of the houses were so pretty with all the Spanish styled roofs and tiles, I loved it. We also took a stroll down Worth Avenue which is known as the East Coasts Rodeo Drive... so it was only window shopping, but still, a girl can dream! West Palm is accurately named because there are palm trees everywhere!
DMB concert was great but sooo hot, we were melting! I literally thought I was melting in the seat! Scott is what I call a crazy fan, I am a small fan, but it's safe to say he's obsessed. I've been to 3 concerts and he's been to 4 already this year! INSANE! While we were in West Palm Beach we also went to one of my favorite restaurants The Cheese Cake Factory! I ask myself daily why there is not one in Charleston, however my hips are grateful that there is not! I LOVE Cheesecake and the food there is amazing. West Palm is nice and I would absolutely visit there again!

More vacation posts to come... stay tuned...



1 comment:

  1. I'm with you about the cheesecake. It took everything I had not to go to the Cheesecake Factory everyday in Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete