Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Oh, PARADISE...

Day 3 of cruise:
Wednesday we docked in Coco Cay, which is Royal Caribbeans private island. It was HEAVEN. They had chairs and hammocks, bars and water slides all to your disposal.





We went on the other side of the island called Barefoot Beach, which no one goes to because it was a bit of walk and we basically had the whole beach to ourselves. The water was so sparkly clear that we saw fish and several sting rays.
Top left: I found a star fish! Bottom left: Scott being silly at Barefoot Beach! Top right: the water is so clear I could see my pink toes! Bottom right: The Iconic Bahamas island logo.
Top left: kayak signs. Bottom left: The straw market for souvigners. Top right: our view above, so pretty! Bottom right: Scott and Glenn in the water, on the look out for sting rays! Scott and Glenn stayed in the water for about 5 hours. Despite my slathering Scott with sunscreen he got scorched, his poor nose was sooo blistered!
Top left: A Coco Loco mixed drink and my beach read. Bottom Left: The Bahamas flag. Top right: Scott and I leaving Coco Cay after a fun day.. sad to leave! Bottom right: kayakers!

This is simply paradise. I believe it's the most relaxing place on earth!





More cruisin' to come....














No comments:

Post a Comment