Tuesday, June 25, 2013

WEDDING {wednesday}

So we are less than four months out. (three months and one week) oh.my.god
It's getting SO close!

Since our last list update, we have found the venue for the rehearsal dinner, found an officiant and ceremony music! 

The rehearsal dinner is at Dunes West! I was hoping for Dunes West all along and just knew it was either out of the budget or already booked... apparently it was saved just for us! It is an account I call on for work, so they hooked us up and waved the rental fee!!! 


Love the oak trees that line the road, stunning.

It's on the marsh and simply gorgeous. SO excited we will have our rehearsal here. 

The ceremony music we decided on will be a guitar and a mandolin... very different than "normal" ceremony music, that I am aware, but Scott loved it. So I let him have a win on this one ha. They will also be playing at the rehearsal dinner and during cocktail hour. 

Love the lace on these invites.

The thin ribbon with the married initials is adorable. 

I have chosen the invitations, I am going to make them! Finally putting that design degree to use, ha! I like the above invitations, and will probably do a hybrid of the two in my wedding colors. 
TO DO: 
-venue and plan the rehearsal dinner. 
-decor (table)
-something special for MOH gift
-Choose linens
-Ceremony music
-Find an officiant. 
-Invitations
-Decide on a florist. 
-programs
-wedding cake 
-grooms cake
-grooms attire 
-groomsmen attire
-wedding dress
-bridesmaids gifts
-bridesmaids dresses
-venue
-caterer 
-photo booth AHHH, so excited!! 
-entertainment (not giving this away)
-alcohol 
-flower arrangements chosen
-save the dates sent out! 

I have chosen the MOH "special gift" to add to her bag, I just need to order it! 
I have emailed another florist yesterday, hopefully they will be less than $3200, eek. 
I need to meet to go over and choose linens...
I have the decor chosen for the tables, and just need to buy them. 
I have the programs chosen and just need to make them. 

With less than four months to go, I need to get on the "buying" and "making" and hurry up and do it! Eek!




No comments:

Post a Comment