Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday {favorites}

Target can do no wrong this Spring! I am in love with all of their bathing suits, shoes and clothes! Since we have less than a month to go on the cruise I have ordered a few for myself! For some reason I have already ordered three bathing suits... Summer is obviously calling my name! Below are a few Friday Favorites, and items that will be making it into my closet and my suit case for our upcoming travels. 

This is actually light pink sequins, and so adorable! I paired it with a pink bathing suit bottom. Blingy pink top, this was obviously made with me in mind, duh. 

The bathing suit top is eyelet cut outs, which shows coral between it. I paired it with coral bottoms. Love it!

These black wedges are so cute, I need to add them to my closet. 
These wedge heels are adorable and would match with any outfit. 

I have been wanting a cute maxi skirt and found this one. I have to hem about umm 4 foot off, but other than that its perfect... problems of a short girl.


2 comments:

  1. I need some new wedges and I love those rope Target ones. I might have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them and saw them a few days ago, but they're so tall... and I am so clumsy, it's not a good combination for me! haha

      Delete