Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wedding {wednesday}.

So one major thing I have not accomplished is finding a florist. With only four months away, I should probably get on it! I had emailed one company and got a quote for $3200!!!  Wonk Wonk... They can kick rocks before I pay that much for flowers! ugh.

Here are the images I love and want for our wedding: 
Bridal Bouquet. GORGEOUS! I love these flowers and the bling, got to have bling!

I love this style for the bridesmaids. The large Dahlia is so pretty.

I want a few of these large "WOW" center pieces on the tables, sans the crystal droplets. 

I think these are perfect for the mothers in replace of a traditional corsage, plus it doesn't put a hole in
your nice dress from pins! 

I like the square flower pieces for the other tables that do not have the 'WOW" arrangements ha. 
Now the hard part is finding a florist who can create these, and not for $3200! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment