Thursday, April 18, 2013

VACATION {time}

So I am so excited to say as I type this, we are in the car on vacation. Finally it is here! We just crossed into Florida and headed to Orlando. If you know anything about me, Orlando brings out the child in me. I LOVE all the theme parks and excited to go and explore one of my favorite places again. 
We are going to stay in Orlando for two days, then Miami for two days, then board the ship and going to Jamaica  the Bahama, Turks and Caicos. Once we get off the boat we will then go back to Orlando and stay another night and  hopefully go to my favorite shopping outlet in life... they have Tory Burch (which I am most excited about), Kate Spade, Victoria Secret, Express, Ferragamo... I mean really you name it, this place has it. Love! 
I am so excited for the adventure ahead. 

Bayla Pouting before I left. *sniff sniff*

However, I am leaving behind this sweet face. She was so pitiful when I was leaving, she just knew I was going somewhere and she was not coming with me... so she pouted. Her pouting breaks my heart! I will be gone for 11 days, and it is the longest I have been away from her. Spoiled much? 


No comments:

Post a Comment