Thursday, February 28, 2013

Valentines Day.

So yeah it is a little late, but I wanted to show these hysterical Harry Potter valentines. 
It is no secret that I am a twenty-something Potter fan, yeah, don't judge... we all have our guilty little pleasures whether it is reality TV (which I love), unhealthy but oh so good snacky food (which I love also), or shopping sprees for home decor and new clothes/make up (which again, I love too).  So basically I have a lot of guilty pleasures ha, but hey at least I know what makes me happy- the simple pleasures!  

Back to the Harry Potter Valentines, I posted these all over the house in silly random places: Scott's closed lap top screen, on his pillow, in the fridge etc. I'm sure I got more of a kick out of them than he did! ha.    


My favorite is "I like your longbottom" haha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment