Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Two Months & Counting...

So in two months, Scott and my family will meet for the first time and I am so excited. We decided to plan a mini vacation for them to all meet involving... A cruise to Jamaica, Grand Turks and Nassau Bahamas! 



Yes, Carnival Cruise line's brand new ship! I could not be more excited! 


The Breeze has TWO slides! Yes, I am still a kid and love water slides, dont judge, ha!


I will be spending endless hours by the pool here. 


With hopefully a few of these pina coladas, paired with a good book! 


They even have a ropes course on deck and mini golf. I am super excited to try my hand at the rope course! The guys I am sure will be spending time on the mini golf course since they all love golfing. 


The spa is also going to be utilized during this trip! Either all the ladies can go or Scott and I could do a couples massage! whoohoo!



My mother and father are going. (My brother cannot come because of a work scheduling conflict.)  Scott's father and step mother, sister and brother in law, brother and sister in law, baby sister (3 years old) and nephew (1 years old) are all coming. Let's just hope that everyone gets along... since we will al be on a boat for five days! Eek!

I know it's going to be great and everyone will get along great. On the way home we have an extra day so we are going to stop by one of the theme parks... I am of course shooting for Universal again, but I am sure we will probably go to Sea World since it is more kid friendly. Either way it will all be so much fun and I am counting down the days! Whoohoo! 



No comments:

Post a Comment