Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sweet Bay

I have not posted about my angel pup Bayla recently, and I know you have just been waiting for me to do so! haha. On instagram I post a picture almost daily- it's safe to say I am a bit obsessed with her. However, look at that sweet face, how can you not be?! Anyone who spends a minute with her loves her instantly, she's so friendly, cheerful and will clap for you! haha. Did I mention she thinks she's a person? If you ask her a question she will "answer" you. If you ask her if she wants (fill in the blank- example: go outside) she will clap- and if she doesn't want to go outside she wont clap. In short, she's hysterical. 

Bayla after getting groomed. She was so scared going to the groomer, I was almost in tears because she was freaking out and shaking. When I went to pick her up she was sooo happy to see me. I love that pup!


Bayla thinking she's a person and laying her head on a pillow. So sweet.
(Sorry for the grainy picture- it was taken on my phone)


No comments:

Post a Comment