Thursday, November 15, 2012

An Exciting Mess...

There are so many great and exciting things coming up that I can barely contain myself! To start, I apologize in advance for what will be a million posts about wedding planning, but I am so stinkin' excited! 

All exciting future plans ahead:

The first exciting event is that we will be in our new house by the end of the month! I am going to be broke decorating the house and moving again, but I am so incredibly excited about it (not the being broke part)! I have all color swatches chosen for each room in the house and where the furniture will be placed. I have chosen what type of window treatments I will make, I just need to find the right patterned fabric. I am making a King sized headboard out of shutters, which I am really excited about and hope will turn out in the coastal chic way I am wanting. I am nothing if not organized (but only) when it comes to decorating. So right now our apartment is a complete mess- part in boxes and part in piles, ugh. I really cannot express how excited I am that there is a light at the end of the very long tunnel of this whole moving process! Whoohoo!


Our new home that we will be closing on the day before Thanksgiving! AHH! Im so excited!

The second exciting and upcoming event is my birthday, which falls on Thanksgiving. I will actually celebrate my birthday the weekend after Thanksgiving with friends, because I will be home for Thanksgiving and black Friday.  Shopping on Black Friday is a tradition done with all the females in my family, and we have so much fun!

The third exciting event is Christmas! I love Christmas as much as Halloween, if not more. The Christmas lights, music, DECORATING and the movies are so fun and pretty so I am looking forward to that! I will go ahead and admit I have seen several Christmas movies already on LMN. I already have half of my holiday shopping done too! I am hoping I will have enough time between unpacking to pull together a Christmas party for all our friends and new neighbors. Truth be told I have already started listening to Christmas music! 

The Fourth exciting event is the cruise! I am looking forward to both my family and Scott's family meeting for the first time, not to mention relaxing on white sand with clear water. This trip cannot come fast enough!  

And finally the next exciting event is on October 05, 2013- Scott and I will be saying our vows. We have secured a date and a venue. I cannot even describe how excited I am to plan our nuptials. I clearly think I have missed my calling in event planning, because I LOVE planning parties and events. I am not doing any further wedding planning until after New Years, but I have everything pretty much planned in my head (of course). 



No comments:

Post a Comment