Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pilgrim Hats, Indian Feathers and Bad Pumpkins.

So November just came to a close and so much has happened this month. First, my BIRTHDAY, which Ive decided from this year forward I will go back in years; for example, this year I am 26th for the second time, next year 25 etc. Scott and I went to celebrate my birthday with friends in Greenville. It was really fun seeing everyone and catching up, its weird to go back to Greenville as tourist when recently it was our home. While in Greenville I decided to get a pumpkin peel facial... if you want your face to burn and basically fall off in a scaly mess, go for it! It was a complete disaster... apparently the peel was left on too long (damn esthetician) and my skin had an allergic reaction to it and left little blisters... so word of friendly advice STEER CLEAR OF PUMPKIN PEEL FACIALS! Just a few days after my birthday was Thanksgiving. We always have our Thanksgiving at my Aunts Cabin in the middle of no where... and I really mean in a you-must-have-a-four-wheel-drive-truck-to-get-to-the-cabin kind of no where. My family is similar to the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding in that we are all eclectic and huge in numbers, but its more like My Big Fat Southern Family! We cook and eat outside like pilgrims... the only thing that's missing are the pilgrim hats and Indian feathers, hmm... maybe Ill make hats or Indian headdresses for next year!



Three Things I am Thankful for this November:


1. My face not completely falling off.


2. My Big Fat Southern Family.


3. Being 26 for the 2nd time.















No comments:

Post a Comment