Monday, November 14, 2011

Southern Happy Hour

Hello and welcome to my blog Southern Happy Hour! I racked my brain trying to think of a clever blog name... it seemed so many cute ones were already taken! I chose Southern Happy Hour because it embodies me and my favorite time of the day! First Happy Hour does not mean a time for drinking, "happy hour" is taking time out of the day for yourself to do what you enjoy! For me that is cooking, crafting, socializing, exploring my new city, spending time with family and friends and designing... and that's what this blog is about! Second, Im Southern born and raised, and have recently moved to Charleston which exudes everything of rich southern history. Therefore my blogs name is Southern Happy Hour! I look forward to sharing bits of my life here.





No comments:

Post a Comment