Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Motivation.

Since I have recently moved to Charleston I have been exploring the city every chance I get. I love finding new places to eat and bargain/thrift shops, it seems everything here is just another aspect to inspire you to create and just take in its natural eclectic beauty. Lately my friend Erin and I have been trying to squeeze in some exercise time, and what better way than on the Ravenel bridge? Its been so nice outside, 80 degree weather in mid November, so its been beautiful and even a little warm huffing up the steep parts of the bridge. I'm getting running shoes for my birthday next week, Ill be 26 for the second time whoohoo, so hopefully this will help me get motivated to get into shape and begin running. The couch to 5k seems like a good idea so I'm going to try to begin that, wish me luck! Below are a few pictures I took while on the bridge last week!














No comments:

Post a Comment